1. When you use any platform to register, sign in, create a user account, purchase a test series, video course, attempt a mock test, or more by interacting through third party websites or mobile applications or by any other mode of communication with the Platform Make My Career will/may collect all your details from the same Platform. Your details shall include your name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile number, credit or debit card details, geographical location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/ friends and examination preference or more.
3. Your registration on the Make My Career Platform, will confirm your consent of providing Make My Career your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You can at any time have the legal right to discontinue it’s the use of the Platform. After your refusal Make My Career is not liable to provide you its Services or the aforesaid information. At the same time, Make My Career is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
1. When you register or visit with the Platform, your information may be collected by third party advisers and/or service providers apart from Make My Career. They can track your personal information through technologies that automatically collect about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, emails, etc.) purposes. Make My Career or such third-party advisers or service providers may collect your information in these listed ways: -
2. Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, Make My Career servers automatically receive log information from your browser and device that was used to access the Platform (like IP address, device ID, your network operator details and type, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and speed of the connection speed). This information will enable us to validate you as an authentic User, to understand your usage of the Platform and help us to make changes and updates as per your needs, preferences and interests.
3. Mobile Device: When you access or register the app through mobile, Make My Career will collect device information such as mobile device ID, model and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying content according to your preferences.
4. Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, share or upload and do any other activity on the Platform etc. to improve the quality of your experience of the Platform by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
5. Web Beacons: Our email communication to you will have transparent graphic images which are known as Web Beacons. With the help of these web beacons we will be able to understand customer behavior better and improve the overall quality, functionality and interactivity of the Platform.
6. Mobile Analytics: We use Mobile Analytics Software to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting the information like how many times you have used App, which feature you prefer the most on the app, from where was the app downloaded, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
7. Payment /Purchase Information: If you wish to access certain paid features and services on the Platform, then you may be required to create or log into a separate account on a payment gateway or website such "Google Pay", "UPI", "Net Banking", "Paytm" or any other wallets. Once such an account is created, in order to process your payments/ purchases on the Platform, such payment gateway providers may require and collect your details like your name, address, phone number, email address and credit or debit card information credit, net-banking information or details of any web wallets maintained by you. There will be no information passed or relayed to Make My Career on any payments made/processed or details provided to or shared with such authorized payment gateway providers. Such gateway payment providers directly will be storing all the information. Platform will forbid the charges of sharing any information to such payment providers.
8. Public Forums: If you disclose any information in the comment sections then it becomes published information and Make My Career shall not be held responsible for the security of the same or any personal information that is disclosed by you. You wishfully exercise your right to share or disclose any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
9. Kindly note that all the above-mentioned information is only used by us to communicate with and/or improve the Service and for better understanding of our users’ operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. The aforesaid data will not be used by us to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
1. We have a strict policy wherein we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your permission.
2. However, we may mandate under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
• Legal Necessity: If and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offence, Make My Career may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you.
1. Your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage will be secured by Make My Career, we will be using appropriate technical and organization measures to protect that information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
2. All/ Any of your personal information stays with us only till the point it is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.